Proof positive of Lyin\' Biden\'s senility...

F

Flyguy

Just one month ago the senile pervert Lyin\' Biden waxed effusively about the loss of Rep. Jackie Walorski (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/08/03/statement-from-president-biden-on-the-passing-of-congresswoman-jackie-walorski-of-indiana/):

\"Jill and I are shocked and saddened by the death of Congresswoman Jackie Walorski of Indiana along with two members of her staff in a car accident today in Indiana.\"

Today, the senile pervert has COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN that Walorski is dead and GONE (https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/28/politics/biden-jackie-walorski-hunger-conference):

\"I want to thank all of you here for including bipartisan elected officials like Rep. (Jim) McGovern, Sen. (Mike) Braun, Sen. (Cory) Booker, Representative – Jackie, are you here? Where’s Jackie? I think she wasn’t going to be here – to help make this a reality,” Biden said.

Obvious, senile pervert Lyin\' Biden\'s mind is fading fast.

On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 3:04:15 PM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:
Just one month ago the senile pervert Lyin\' Biden waxed effusively about the loss of Rep. Jackie Walorski (https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/08/03/statement-from-president-biden-on-the-passing-of-congresswoman-jackie-walorski-of-indiana/):

\"Jill and I are shocked and saddened by the death of Congresswoman Jackie Walorski of Indiana along with two members of her staff in a car accident today in Indiana.\"

Today, the senile pervert has COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN that Walorski is dead and GONE (https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/28/politics/biden-jackie-walorski-hunger-conference):

\"I want to thank all of you here for including bipartisan elected officials like Rep. (Jim) McGovern, Sen. (Mike) Braun, Sen. (Cory) Booker, Representative – Jackie, are you here? Where’s Jackie? I think she wasn’t going to be here – to help make this a reality,” Biden said.

Obviously, Joe Biden\'s mind is fading fast.

Or Gnatguy can\'t follow a mourning reference to somebody\' absence. It\'s probably a more complicated idea than he can now follow. Much more comforting for him to blame Biden\'s imagined senility when the actual problem is Gnatguy\'s very real dementia.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 10:06:11 PM UTC+10, Fred Bloggs wrote:
On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 2:09:36 AM UTC-4, corvid wrote:
On 9/28/22 22:04, Gnatguy wrote:
Just one month ago the senile pervert Lyin\' Biden waxed effusively
about the loss of Rep. Jackie Walorski
(https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/08/03/statement-from-president-biden-on-the-passing-of-congresswoman-jackie-walorski-of-indiana/):

\"Jill and I are shocked and saddened by the death of Congresswoman
Jackie Walorski of Indiana along with two members of her staff in a
car accident today in Indiana.\"

Today, the senile pervert has COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN that Walorski is
dead and GONE
(https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/28/politics/biden-jackie-walorski-hunger-conference):

\"I want to thank all of you here for including bipartisan elected
officials like Rep. (Jim) McGovern, Sen. (Mike) Braun, Sen. (Cory)
Booker, Representative – Jackie, are you here? Where’s Jackie? I
think she wasn’t going to be here – to help make this a reality,”
Biden said.

The sort of thing that is \"obvious\" to Gnatguy, who doesn\'t seem to have any mind left to \"fade away\".

Trump said in his July 4th 2019 speech that “Our Army manned the air, it
rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had
to do.” during the Revolutionary War.

Colonials were scared to death of the British Army, they would break and run at the sight of them. The British complained about how they would never stand and fight, and always take flight.

He who fights and runs away, live to fight another day. The Colonial army was remarkably good at ambushing British troops. Shooting at them, before they can shoot back is good tactics. Hanging around until they can shoot back isn\'t. It might have struck the British as unfair, but that doesn\'t make it tactically or strategically unsound.

And one of the people who voted for him recently made the news:
https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2022/09/28/massachusetts-national-guard-migrants-cape-cod-desantis/

It\'s comforting to know we have these geniuses protecting America.

Gnatguy does seem to be that kind of \"genius\".

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

GnatTurd <maggotmeat2day@yahoo.com> wrote in news:366ee7e0-b4d3-4b9f-
86d4-29f23be4507an@googlegroups.com:

> Obvious, senile pervert Lyin\' Biden\'s mind is fading fast.

You are an absolute idiot, child.

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 10:32:04 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

Or Gnatguy can\'t follow a mourning reference to somebody\' absence. It\'s probably a more complicated idea than he can now follow. Much more comforting for him to blame Biden\'s imagined senility when the actual problem is Gnatguy\'s very real dementia.

--
Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

LOL! Hey Bozo, I knew you would come up with some excuse for the pervert, but this far more BIZARRE than I expected; so mourning makes your mind puke. Got it.

On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 1:12:52 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

LOL! Hey Bozo, I knew you would come up with some excuse for Biden, but this far more BIZARRE than I expected; so mourning makes your mind puke. Got it.

Actually Gnatguy didn\'t get it at all. Biden was clearly making a reference to the unfortunate fact that Walorski wasn\'t there, but it wasn\'t a sufficiently direct reference for Gnatguy to get the message. Implied messages go right over Gnatguy\'s pointy little head.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Thursday, September 29, 2022 at 8:21:48 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

LOL! Hey Bozo, I knew you would come up with some excuse for Biden, but this far more BIZARRE than I expected; so mourning makes your mind puke. Got it.

Actually Gnatguy didn\'t get it at all. Biden was clearly making a reference to the unfortunate fact that Walorski wasn\'t there, but it wasn\'t a sufficiently direct reference for Gnatguy to get the message. Implied messages go right over Gnatguy\'s pointy little head.

--
Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

Hey Bozo, it is very obvious to anyone with an IQ in triple digits that senile pervert Lyin\' Biden has FORGOTTEN she had DIED!

On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 4:25:15 AM UTC+10, Flyguy wrote:

Hey, it is very obvious to anyone with an IQ in triple digits that Joe Biden has FORGOTTEN she had DIED!

It may look obvious to you, but your IQ is no longer in triple digits. You\'d obviously prefer that he\'d forgotten that she died and are correspondingly unwilling to entertain the idea that he was regretting that she had died and wasn\'t there to get credit for the work she had put in.

It\'s what any obnoxious creep would like to think, and you obnoxious creep quotient is exceptionally high.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 8:02:15 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

Or Gnatguy can\'t follow a mourning reference to somebody\' absence.. It\'s probably a more complicated idea than he can now follow. Much more comforting for him to blame Biden\'s imagined senility when the actual problem is Gnatguy\'s very real dementia.

Hey, it is very obvious to anyone with an IQ in triple digits that Joe Biden has FORGOTTEN she had DIED!

It may look obvious to you, but your IQ is no longer in triple digits. You\'d obviously prefer that he\'d forgotten that she died and are correspondingly unwilling to entertain the idea that he was regretting that she had died and wasn\'t there to get credit for the work she had put in.

It\'s what any obnoxious creep would like to think, and you obnoxious creep quotient is exceptionally high.

--
Bozo Bill Sloman, Sydney

Clearly, you don\'t see it because your IQ is in the SINGLE DIGITS! No, there WAS NO indication whatsoever of what you call \"regret,\" although the pervert certainly DOES regret making that clearcut gaffe. NONE of the libtard networks like MSNBC made the silly argument you are making.

Plus, Bozo, you smash the Obnoxious Meter on SED.

On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 11:05:05 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
On Friday, September 30, 2022 at 8:02:15 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:

It\'s what any obnoxious creep would like to think, and your obnoxious creep quotient is exceptionally high.

Clearly, you don\'t see it because your IQ is in the SINGLE DIGITS!

Gnatguy hasn\'t actually spelled out what I was supposed to see. He thinks it worth claiming that my IQ is in single digits when I can still type a coherent sentence or two on keyboard, which tells us all we need to know about his.

> No, there WAS NO indication whatsoever of what you call \"regret,\" although Biden certainly DOES regret making that clearcut gaffe.

Cite the evidence supporting that claim.

> NONE of the libtard networks like MSNBC made the silly argument you are making.

They presumably don\'t have to bother. Their regular customers aren\'t so silly - or so obsessively anti-Biden - that they would put forward the silly argument that you did.

> Plus, you smash the Obnoxious Meter on SED.

We don\'t seem to have one. Jim Thompson would have smashed it if we had. If you had a clue about instrumentation, I\'d post a bit on how you might measure the obnoxiousness of a post, but since it\'s all about audience reaction it would rapidly get too technical for you.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

GnatTurd <maggot2day@yahoo.com> wrote in news:8c6abefb-56ca-4d78-b7f0-
4119fda25852n@googlegroups.com:

> Clearly, you don\'t see it because your IQ is in the SINGLE DIGITS!

The idiot who complains about name calling.

If anyone has taken an IQ hit it is you, seven years ago when you
jumped a mile up Trump\'s fat skanky criminal ass. That was a minimum
of a 40 point negative hit. No exceptions.

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back